Vibrational Medicine to heal the heart chakra
The Plant Medicine Shop loves receiving ideas for Vibrational Medicine, that allow for Chakra Balancing and all types of energy healing. The possibilities are, of course, endless and when a friend said, “She is really hurting, can you make a remedy for heartache”, we said ‘Yes’, as we always do. The question came quickly, out of the blue, and so the first thought that came to mind for formulation purposes, was how do you mend a broken or aching heart? During those times of turmoil, our mind wanders and constantly chatters on about nothing it seems. We put our physical needs in a corner and pretend that we’re OK. Our emotional self is on a constant edge and overflowing with past, present and future happenings.
From a vibrational medicine point of view, plants that heal and balance the heart chakra, balance the emotional body, provide mental clarity and open the door to new beginnings would all be needed. There would also be a need for Chakra Balancing in order to keep the life force energy at a high level.
We used these herbs to find a good energetic for mending a broken heart:
- Violet (Viola odorata) one of the first plants to show up was used for trust and creativity. Trust in ourselves and in others.
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsis) is a favourite at the Plant Medicine Shop and has been used many times for guidance. We used the energy of this guidance for the feeling of ‘not knowing’ – who we are and where we’re going. Mullein also represents a strong spine, standing tall.
- Roses (Rosa canina) so that we are always able to see beauty and feel the passion
- Himalayan Salt came as a surprise in the formulation process but was used for its cleansing properties to clear energy blockages.
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) for its energy of movement into new pathways and alliances and for the ways it increases life force energy
- Solomon’s Seal Root (Polygonatum biflorum) for its grounding energy and the ways in which it helps adapt easily to change.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) always finds its way into formulas whenever mental clarity is needed and so it was no different here.
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) for heart opening and the wounded warrior. Not forgetting that as we lick our wounds, the heart stays open to ourselves as well as others.
This vibrational medicine was put in a base of extra virgin olive oil, beeswax and cocoa butter and after much thought was called ‘Lost Love’.http://www.plantmedicineshop.ca/herbal-shop/products/lost-love/