Youngatheart Inc.,o/a Plant Medicine Shop
At Youngatheart inc., (hereafter Plant Medicine Shop) we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional service. As providing this service through our website, www.plantmedicineshop.ca, involves the collection, use and disclosure of some personal information about our customers, protecting their personal information is one of our highest priorities.
What personal information does Plant Medicine Shop collect?
We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business through our website, www.plantmedicineshop.ca. This may include:
- Name, Address, Postal Code
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Credit card number and information
The main reasons we collect personal information are:
- To deliver requested products, we collect name, home address, email address, home telephone number, credit card information for payment of purchases
- To ensure a high standard of service to our customers (Refunds, Returns, Concerns)
- To update our customers on promotions or changes at Plant Medicine Shop
If it’s a necessary part of any of these transactions, we may disclose your information to another company. For example, we may pass on your name and address to a courier company to complete a delivery.
Consent to collect personal information:
- Consent can be provided (orally, in writing, electronically or through an authorized representative) or it can be implied where the purpose for collecting using or disclosing the personal information would be considered obvious and the customer voluntarily provides personal information for that purpose.
- Consent may also be implied where a customer is given notice and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of his or her personal information being used for mail-outs, the marketing of new services or products, fundraising and the customer does not opt-out
- Subject to certain exceptions (e.g., the personal information is necessary to provide the service or product), customers can withhold or withdraw their consent for Plant Medicine Shop to use their personal information in certain ways. If a decision is made to withdraw all personal information, a written request to email@example.com will support the process.
We may collect, use or disclose personal information without the customer’s knowledge or consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is permitted or required by law;
- In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security;
- When the personal information is available from a public source (e.g., a telephone directory);
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer
Children’s Online Protection Policy
We do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties:
We do not share personal information with third parties except with our related providers who assist us in operating and conducting our business. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
When you visit our web site, we collect:
- Non-personally identifiable information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- what other sites you’ve visited recently
Plant Medicine Shop’s policies and Terms and Conditions may change as we grow. In order for you to be up to date with our changes, please visit this page often.
Questions and Concerns:
Customers should direct any complaints, concerns or questions regarding Plant Medicine Shop’s compliance in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.